Benefits of Fruit Bengkoang

Tropical fruit that is often partially enjoyed as Lotis fruit servings and as a bleaching agent cosmetic tool beauty of women. Because the content of the fruit of this one was already widely recognized by many people very very rich in vitamins and minerals in it.

Bengkoang fruit is a fruit that grows abundantly in mainland Asia that are rich sources of protein and oil seeds are used in various industries. Then on the times I would try to give explanation about some of the benefits of yam for the health of our bodies that can be used as an alternative medicine for the health of our bodies.

Benefits one of which is the fruit of yam you can cure ulcers, cure drug addiction and is also used for various purposes beauty. Yam contains isoflavones that are useful and beneficial to retard aging and prevent prostate cancer for men. Hopefully some of the benefits of the fruit content of yam that I describe can be useful for you all.

2 comments:

  1. I’m here to testify about what Dr Oseremen did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Oseremen on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Oseremen prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Oseremen assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr oseremen for help via dr.oseremenvadi@gamil.com or whatsapp +2349056394313

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapies worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching and pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part of my testimony was that I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medications. Anyone who has used Dr. Utu Herbal Cure understands just how quickly those medicines can add up.
    Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete