Smooth Pineapple Fruit Benefits for Digestive System

Pineapple, tropical fruit is one of the good life in Indonesia, particularly in upland areas. Pineapple fruit, fruit that does not look beautiful when seen from the outside. With pineapple shape tbuah rough porters, no one imagined that the pineapple fruit is very good for beauty. Usually pineapple but can be used as an alternative medicine, many are also processed pineapple fruit that we eat often. Such as pineapple jam, pineapple and other Lotis.
Well, then on the times I want to share with you about some of the benefits of pineapple fruit for the health of our bodies are:
Protein digestion, benefits of pineapple can be obtained because the fruit has the enzyme bromelain in bulk. Mini Enzi useful to facilitate the digestive process and as lozenges.
Accelerate the wound healing process, another function of the enzyme Bromelain is able to accelerate the process of wound healing and reduce inflammation and swelling in the body.
Serve as cleaners, cleaners benefits of pineapple as is also obtained from the enzyme bromelain which can help keep the acid levels in the blood to be balanced. Pineapple can also reduce levels of excess water from the body so that it can help cure diseases Edema.
source:http://i-herbal.blogspot.com/2012/03/manfaat-buah-nanas-untuk-melancarkan.html

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information, and healthy greetings.
    obat herbal kanker usus halus

    ReplyDelete
  2. bagi anda yang mengeluhkan penyakit tukak lambung, silahkan klik disini

    obat herbal tukak lambung kronis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapies worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching and pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part of my testimony was that I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medications. Anyone who has tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can add up.
    Anyone can gain Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete